At Withernsea High School we aim to promote positive mental health and emotional wellbeing for all students. We pursue this aim using a mixture of whole school approaches and specialised interventions from partner agencies.
Your Form Tutor will see you at the beginning of each day and is the person who will look after your general welfare alongside your Head of Year.
You can also access support from your Heads of Year on arrival at school and throughout the day.
If you need advice and guidance, or want to speak with a member of staff in confidence for help and support, you will be directed to an appropriate member of staff within the Progress Team. This could include the:
• Safeguarding Lead - Mrs Tomes)
• Welfare Coordinator - Miss Kerr-Delworth
• Family Support Advisor - Mrs Hopper
• Attendance Officer - Miss Ainley
• Therapeutic Councillor - Mrs Pugh
• Careers Leader - Mrs Foster
Use the following chart to help point you in the right direction for initial help and support both in and out of school...