November 2022 News Archive
- The members of Withernsea High School’s Creative Arts community are busy putting the finishing touches to a festive production that puts a new spin on a Christmas classic.
- Hull-born author Phil Earle returned to Withernsea High School this week where he delivered an entertaining and inspirational talk about his journey from reluctant reader to award-winning writer.
- Last Sunday evening, dancers from around the county took to the stage at Bridlington Spa Theatre for a roof-raising celebration of creativity expressed through choreography.
- Year 10 and 11 students at Withernsea High School recently enjoyed a motivational speech from Adam Corbally, an entrepreneur and former finalist of hit TV programme ‘The Apprentice’.
- The staff and students of Withernsea High School marked this year's Armistice Day with a number of commemorative activities in remembrance of those who have died in conflict since the First World War.
- Careers in construction were in the spotlight when Brendon Smurthwaite, Community Manager at PBS Construction, visited the school to discuss the wide range of employment options available within the sector.
- Year 11 students have benefited from an application support day aimed at helping them to prepare for their move towards post-16 study and future employment.
- Year 7 students recently benefitted from an engaging, multi-media theatre roadshow aimed at promoting road safety.