October 2023 News Archive
- Last night (Wednesday, 25th October) the U13s girls’ football team played a tough game against St Mary’s.
- A group of students, comprising Active Travel ambassadors and school cycling club members, have been rewarded for their commitment to safe cycling and sustainable travel with a mountain biking experience in North Yorkshire.
- Students at secondary schools across Hull and East Yorkshire have been learning essential life-saving skills as part of this year’s Restart a Heart campaign.
- Organisers of an ‘inspirational’ careers fair are celebrating the success of their most recent event after attracting a record number of attendees, including a group of students from Withernsea High School.
- Staff and students at Withernsea High School recently joined countless others around the country in raising funds for a worthy cause by participating in Macmillan Cancer Support’s ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’.
- A fantastic team performance from the U14 Girls’ has seen them progress to the next round of the National Cup.
- As part of their Personal Development curriculum, a group of Year 8 students from Withernsea High School recently enjoyed a unique learning experience at the Houses of Parliament.
- A team of Youth Health Champions are continuing to help promote mental health and physical well-being at Withernsea High School.
- The game started at a fast pace, with Withernsea slow to get into their stride. Napier was forced into a great early save and the defence of Frith, Sleight and Coyne under pressure but keeping the attackers at bay.
- Our Year 5 and 6 Open Evening takes place on Thursday 12th October, between 4.30pm and 7.30pm.