Easter 2017 Revision
Supervised Study Sessions
To help maintain motivation and provide support during the Easter holidays we are running four Supervised Study days in the second week of the holidays. Many students last year found this structure helped tremendously with their organisation and completion of revision. They benefited from having staff available for advice and support and from having others around them also studying.
Subject Revision Sessions
In addition to this, on Monday of the first week and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the second week, subject teachers will be leading the following sessions.
• Monday 10th April - Engineering and Electronics
• Tuesday 18th April - ICT, supervised study.
• Wednesday 19th April - Geography, supervised study.
• Thursday 20th April - Food, Textiles and Music, supervised study.
• Friday 21st April - Supervised study.
• All Supervised Study sessions run from 9.30am – 3.00pm.
• Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday’s sessions will take place in the HLC.
• On Thursday the green corridor of the main school will be used.
• A lunch break will be incorporated into the full day sessions. Students should make their own arrangements for lunch.
• Refreshments (hot and cold drinks, snacks) will be provided throughout the day.
English Revision Materials